Blackstone 36" Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle - $299.99

Mine showed up Yesterday , got it put together and seasoned up. Getting ready too cook some pancakes , bacon and eggs.

This thing is gonna get a workout this weekend. Loaded up on a bunch of ingredients to put this thing to use . :-D

I wouldnt season with EVOO. Crisco or even an animal fat. Groupon has the smaller one for 160. Is the extra 8 inches worth the price increase?

Just saw where Amazon has the stainless version with free Prime shipping for $269.99 right now.

Mine arrived Wednesday. No damage, and all the parts included. My new son in law was super excited, he spent a couple of years as a short order cook putting himself thru college.

He has seemed to take complete ownership of it. He insisted on building it, then did the oil, onion, 3#'s of bacon seasoning that night. Yesterday he calls and said were coming over to make fajitas, this morning he called and said I'm bringing breakfast. He and my daughter will be here for the whole weekend for our summer party, I'm sure I won't be allowed to use it. It won't surprise me if it's missing Sunday night.

So I guess I like it, it's a automatic cooker. All I have to do is sit down and eat great food.

Now, get a 3 X 1/4 inch stainless bolt and stick it in the drain hole. It will keep the grease going into your trap and not all over the ground. You'll be good to go.

I love mine (so does my wife, as well as the neighbors)!

Now, get a 3 X 1/4 inch stainless bolt and stick it in the drain hole. It will keep the grease going into your trap and not all over the ground. You'll be good to go.

I love mine (so does my wife, as well as the neighbors)!

Thanks for the bolt tip. Works perfect.

Back