THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went and had 1/2 Chicken Lunch Special. I gotta figure out how to Duplicate at Home.......... That Chit is a Good!!

I went to my local El Polo Loco and asked if they would sell me a raw chicken, the girl behind the counter looked at me funny and said she would ask the manager. The manager said she could not do it for safety reasons. I then went to a locally owned chicken rotisserie restaurant and asked the same question. They said sure so I took home 2 birds that were marinated for the same price I would have paid for a plain bird from the supermarket. Best of both worlds, smokey flavor & Mexican grilled chicken seasoning. If you have a pollo outlet that you like, ask them. If they say yes then you have just taken a step out of the cook.

5801347_aozdv.jpeg
Mexican Yard huh http://c7.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/Nfc047193/5801347_aozdv.jpeg

Back