My New Shieley Fabrication Smoker

Once you see one you will do everything possible to buy one. You've been warned! :evil:

Joining this group of farkers was a bad enough choice on it's own :tape:

Are they at the shop full time or should I set something up ahead of time? I just finished a couple of jobs down there but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm back. It's a pretty short trip.

Are they at the shop full time or should I set something up ahead of time? I just finished a couple of jobs down there but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm back. It's a pretty short trip.

Just to be polite I would set something up. I know they wouldn't mind at all though. Tyler should be there all day.

I would Shirley (see what I did there :tape:) set up a time. Especially since they have other jobs. Also, they would have an idea of what type of cookers they are building so that you can look at ones that may be like what you want.

Just give Tyler a call.

I would Shirley (see what I did there :tape:) set up a time. Especially since they have other jobs. Also, they would have an idea of what type of cookers they are building so that you can look at ones that may be like what you want. Just give Tyler a call.

I would Shirley give them a call if you want a custom pit built to your spec's, and as you can see on here alone they have a great following. I would be camping out on their door if I could justify using such a pit for my uses. But I can celebrate with others that can and do need the best pits around these parts.

Omar

I only cook for two myself and couldn't justify ordering one at the moment but the craftsmanship and different designs would be really cool to see in person. I will shoot them a message before I make it out that way next time.

Sorry for the thread derailment. Those cookers sure do look sweet!

Rude question

I'm new here so just ignore me if you want but what is the general price range of a beast like that?

Less than 10 grand?

I only cook for two myself and couldn't justify ordering one at the moment but the craftsmanship and different designs would be really cool to see in person. I will shoot them a message before I make it out that way next time.

they can make patio models as small as you want that are not on trailers .:wink:

checkout there face book page in their photos and videos , it will keep you busy for awhile .

Hey BBQ Freak, did you happen to stop at the Cracker Barrel in Hartselle, AL with your new smoker in tow? Forgive me because I was drooling over it in the parking lot! :-D

no it was not mine and must of been another sweet Shirley smoker . I did stop at a gas station on the way out of town and a guy asked if I just bought it and where I was from and his next reply was Paul Shirley is big thing around here bud . :grin:

I couldn't remember if the truck had Missouri or Minnesota plates. Looked very similar to yours. Very nice indeed, congrats!

there was a guy that picked up a smoker earlier that same day and was probably him . :wink:

Back