My New Shieley Fabrication Smoker

Looks like a great smoker! Looks a great deal like a Lang. Do you know the differences? Did you look into a Lang?

Ha, same thing I thought. Paul lives too close to Orange Beach to have those legs so...um....err....brilliant. :shocked:

Another great cooker!

We snuck into the Gulf Shores/Orange beach area last year about this time. No Crimson Tide noticed our LSU plates on the car. :cool:

That's a Great place!

Loving that all around, and what I really love is the single door all the way across - great for piggy access! A fantastic cooker - congrats to you and nice work SF!

Looks like a great smoker! Looks a great deal like a Lang. Do you know the differences? Did you look into a Lang?

the Shirley has a bigger warmer. I know that the damper system is more versatile on the Shirley. I don't know how much you can customize a Lang but the sky is the limit on the Shirley. Maybe a Lang owner can give you a more accurate idea.

Congrats! :thumb: That is pretty much exactly what I want. A couple more raises at the plant and I'm gonna pull the trigger!

Very nice.

I was starting to wonder if Paul and Tyler were ever gonna get another order for a classic style! The cabinets took off like a freight train with rockets.

Anyways, nice cooker built by guys that know their stuff.

Great briskey too btw.

Great looking smoker. I love looking at Paul's welds, it looks like he is stacking dimes with those beads.

I am in awe of that smoke ring, I know it is really just cosmetic, but DAMN, that looks good, I love the cubes for burnt ends too.

Congrats.

Great Lookin cooker!! Ok.. I've had our cooker side by side a Lang 84.. Someone mentioned similarities between the two.. I've noticed only one: their both reverse flow.. Nothing else I can notice.. Not saying one is better than the other.. But side by side shows more differences than similarities IMO

I did look at the Lang first and talked to them several times but seem like they want to sell what they offer on their web page and did not really offer to build what I wanted when I asked . I am not dogging them at all and they make great cookers but Shirley offers you to build what you want and are more build friendly , just look at all their options and if you got something you want they will try build it . also I think for what I paid it would of cost me a lot more from someone else with the options I got , happy smoking everyone and thanks again for all the kind comments .

Back