THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The smoke stack out the side and the hood over the grill are excellent ideas.
This is my Q shack roof over the spot where the SKD "used to" sit.

Attachments

" California Dreamin' "

A very impressive and classy rig !!! Nice to see a southern Californian doin' this type of work ! ..... from a native San Diegan (few years in the Valley too).

Is there a local fabricator there doing individual components (smokers, grills) to individual buyers?

Congratulations and Best of Success in the comps !

Q_Egg said:
" California Dreamin' "

A very impressive and classy rig !!! Nice to see a southern Californian doin' this type of work ! ..... from a native San Diegan (few years in the Valley too).

Is there a local fabricator there doing individual components (smokers, grills) to individual buyers?

Congratulations and Best of Success in the comps !

http://www.smbbqoutfitters.com/index.html

How about the "BBQ Flyer"?

Kind of a play on this

mnav_logo.jpg

As sweet as that rig is, she's gotta be Candy, or Khandi if you want the stripper spelling!!

Those are the best baby pictures I think I have ever looked at (don't tell my two) Sweet rig and thanks for sharing you have once again set my brain into overload (not hard) thanks.

Back