THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit Paul! I was going to do the EXACT SAME THING! Except I was going to fit it in the starfish thingie. Brilliant idea though. Great minds think alike eh? :thumb:

I think you should still do the starfish thing. I'm pretty sure I could use some meat sculpting tips from a master... :becky:

Classic - I was just arguing with some coworkers yesterday that the McRib was nothing more than SPAM w/ BBQ sauce on it. They didn't believe me but this looks like very convincing evidence!!

It has almost been so long since I've had spam that I am actually somewhat tempted to try this. Then again, it came off the Croc-a-que so how could it be bad? :heh:

It might have even picked up some of the Crock Lobster flavor that didn't get scrubbed off the grill from the previous cook... :shocked:

That's funny!
Went to a freinds birthday party last weekend, brought along some Moinks, some bacon wrapped dates, ABT's, a fatty, and a couple of cans of SPAM I'd scored and cooked low and slow about 2 hours or so..., then cut into cubes along the score marks.

Was amazed at how many folks who tried it thought it was ham!:crazy:

I hadn't eaten SPAM (or McRibs for that matter) for many years, until Divemaster made up some (SPAM candy?) for Angelos b-day party in Libertyville. The stuff doesn't taste awful, I have to say, but I'll probably need to up my Crestor dose if I keep eating it!

I'm sure glad you guys like this crap 'cause I sure don't. YUCK!!:icon_sick I guess this is what they meant when they said: "It's the sort of thing you will like if you like that sort of thing."

I'm sure glad you guys like this crap 'cause I sure don't. YUCK!!:icon_sick I guess this is what they meant when they said: "It's the sort of thing you will like if you like that sort of thing."

I never claimed to like the McRib, and was honestly surprised that the McSpam was more than just edible. What I like is poking fun at the McRib fad. And the crockpot BBQ crowd. And finding creative uses for canned meat products. :heh:

Back