THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think someone from here posted up that Farm and Fleet was having a sale on Weber briquettes. I went to may local F&F and was able to pick up 10 bag....$14.99 a bag, but it is buy one, get on free.

I miss the cheapo twin 20# pack sales. I used to buy a few- never by the trailer load- but a few.

Now I just buy what I need, when I need it- since the "on sale prices" are just about what the "for sale prices are".

Unfortunately I'm completely out of Kingsford BB. Just have the $3 off sale for the twin packs in our area. Hoping for a 4th of July sale or Labor Day. Will definitely be stocking up. For now, just buying a bag here and there when I need it. Might try out some Royal Oak lump if I find some, have a friend that swears by it.

Tons more people cooking more food at home now.Charcoal sales are through the roof.No need to discount to move inventory.Just business 101.Just like ground beef.80/20 ground chuck was $9.99 per pound at my local Kroger today.

$9.99 per lb.?????? HOLY LIGHT BLUE SMOKE, BATMAN!!!!! Is it Wagyu hamburger? I’ve never heard of hamburger that expensive before.

I’ve got plenty of KB blue, 800lbs or so. I try to stock up when it does the $9.98 per twin pack thing.

Plenty of charcoal, lots of oak and apple wood chunks...but nothing to cook. Our local restaurant supply store has a virtually empty meat cold storage section. They sell stuff like Panko breaded chicken nuggets and some chicken parts.

There's ribeyes at our stores in Central Iowa for $15 or $16 per pound.

We opted out of buying 1/4 cow last fall, and now I wish we would have bought a 1/2 or more!

Back