Memorial Day Charcoal Sale

I think someone from here posted up that Farm and Fleet was having a sale on Weber briquettes. I went to may local F&F and was able to pick up 10 bag....$14.99 a bag, but it is buy one, get on free.

I miss the cheapo twin 20# pack sales. I used to buy a few- never by the trailer load- but a few.

Now I just buy what I need, when I need it- since the "on sale prices" are just about what the "for sale prices are".

/waves

I'm in Chesterfield! Well Midlothian, but still.

Waves back! I was near your "hood" again today, well all around up there... Folks were really moving around. Its all just chesterfield to me till i get into richmond....haha

Unfortunately I'm completely out of Kingsford BB. Just have the $3 off sale for the twin packs in our area. Hoping for a 4th of July sale or Labor Day. Will definitely be stocking up. For now, just buying a bag here and there when I need it. Might try out some Royal Oak lump if I find some, have a friend that swears by it.

Western Lump at Lowes $20/ 30lbs. Walmart sold them to cheaper last year

Attachments

• BA85AF2C-7095-4F3C-856D-5E879E03481D.jpg
    BA85AF2C-7095-4F3C-856D-5E879E03481D.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 133
Tons more people cooking more food at home now.Charcoal sales are through the roof.No need to discount to move inventory.Just business 101.Just like ground beef.80/20 ground chuck was $9.99 per pound at my local Kroger today.

$9.99 per lb.?????? HOLY LIGHT BLUE SMOKE, BATMAN!!!!! Is it Wagyu hamburger? I’ve never heard of hamburger that expensive before.

I’ve got plenty of KB blue, 800lbs or so. I try to stock up when it does the $9.98 per twin pack thing.

Plenty of charcoal, lots of oak and apple wood chunks...but nothing to cook. Our local restaurant supply store has a virtually empty meat cold storage section. They sell stuff like Panko breaded chicken nuggets and some chicken parts.

There's ribeyes at our stores in Central Iowa for $15 or $16 per pound.

We opted out of buying 1/4 cow last fall, and now I wish we would have bought a 1/2 or more!

Back