Memorial Day Charcoal Sale

smokerpa

Full Fledged Farker
It is that time of the year for the great charcoal sale. However, in my area, Home Depot isn't having a sale and Lowes took off $3.00.

Is anyone seeing a sale in your area?

Also, anyone seeing a sale at all on charcoal in the northeast?

Same in Socal. It sucks! I'm down to 3 bags of 18.6 that I bought last May and I need to replenish the stock to make it to Labor Day sale.

Walmart has had 2x 18lb bag packs of royal oak for $8.88 for a few weeks now.

Lowe’s and HD are the same here. Hoping when they see they have a sales loss vs LY in the Memorial Day sale, they will bring back for 4th July. I have 14 bags left so should be able to make it.

Not seeing anything in Central Iowa either. Just 10% off at Lowes. I'm down to 2 twin packs from last memorial day...

Bummer. This weekend was always "the weekend" to stock up for the year.

Semi hijacking... Anyone know of a BBQ supply place offering free shipping this weekend? Need some rub and a couple other things.

The closest publix to us (chesterfield va) has cowboy lump on for 9.99 a bag, I believe it's 15ish pound bags. This is $4 off. Im just getting into lump, so figured I'd grab a bag while up that way, cause I dont have many options round home...

The closest publix to us (chesterfield va) has cowboy lump on for 9.99 a bag, I believe it's 15ish pound bags. This is $4 off. Im just getting into lump, so figured I'd grab a bag while up that way, cause I dont have many options round home...

/waves

I'm in Chesterfield! Well Midlothian, but still.

Man, I miss the 2x for $9.98 KBB sales..I used to load up on that sale. I haven't seen it in my area for a while now.

I also stocked up Cowboy Briqs when Lowe's had a $5.99/bag sale.

I'm down to 4/5 bags total. Lowest my supply has been in years.

Now I don't feel as foolish for buying (hoarding) during the lump clearance sales of yore, even when I had a few hundred pounds on hand. I figure I'm good through July 4th, 2022.

I'm wishing I had loaded up more during previous sales. I'm down to 3 18lbs bags. I just bought a 36" Blackstone though, so maybe I'll use that often to save on charcoal until I can stock up again.

I'm wishing I had loaded up more during previous sales. I'm down to 3 18lbs bags. I just bought a 36" Blackstone though, so maybe I'll use that often to save on charcoal until I can stock up again.

You will-
Getting pretty low here too, haven’t seen any good sales around me locally either. Just ran to ace for potting soil and noticed they had a few varieties, but no deals

Back