THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks great. How thick are those chops?? A lot of happy meals come to mind looking at those bad boys. Thank You :-D:-D

When we do chops we always do a couple extra to fine chop for tacos, quesadilla's green chile stew etc.

About 1-1/2 inches and 1-1/2 pounds each, bone in loin chops. Can't say enough good about the Oakridge Dominator Sweet Rub; not just for ribs :thumb: My wife wanted an extra one to dice up for green chili omlettes thismorning :clap2:

Them are some mighty fine looking chops! I can't seem to get my heat right in the weber to get food to look that good yet. Nice job!

Them are some mighty fine looking chops! I can't seem to get my heat right in the weber to get food to look that good yet. Nice job!

I just start a medium size snake, maybe 6-8 coals burning hot at a time, shut down the intake on the bottom to almost nothing, top vents wide open and add a few wood chunks. Pretty easy to maintain 275*-325*. I do think the 26.75 OTG really helps not getting to hot.

Back