Huy Fong versus Tabasco Sriracha

I love the Tabasco brand sriracha. I've tried them all and it's easily the next best choice. I just don't get people that say sriracha is sweet. TF? Tabasco brand has sweetness to it but Huy Fong doesn't taste sweet to me at all.

I have been using the Tabasco siracha for a few weeks now. It's an ok substitute.

Come to think of it I've never met a Tabasco Product I didn't like.I found these two Tabasco Sriracha on sale $2@. That's much better than $30-60 online Rooster ��

............... I just don't get people that say sriracha is sweet. TF? Tabasco brand has sweetness to it but Huy Fong doesn't taste sweet to me at all.

I've not tried the Tabasco sriracha but I find the Huy Fong so sweet that I greatly prefer the Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce to their sriracha.

IMO Tabasco is the better tasting sauce. More importantly for me, it is completely preservative free. The original Huy Fong siracha contains potassium sorbate, sodium bisulpate and xantham gum. That sh*t aint food.

I'm Huy Fong all the way. As far as I'm concerned their sriracha sauce is completely and absolutely perfect. There's a reason they absolutely dominate their market.

seattlepitboss

I've always had HFRooster Sriracha around but at current shortage and market prices it's time for me to MSU

Back