Huy Fong Sriracha and Ketchup

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I've been to a bunch of stores. Only Huy Fong green cap on shelves is their ketchup. I actually like ketchup. If you'd been raised like me you'd love ketchup too. Dad (rip) wanted every meat grilled or broiled well done+. Just short of spreading ashes. This was back in ketchup days of glass bottles where you'd invert and tap lid to begin pouring process.
Anticipation. Anyway Huy Fong Sriracha Ketchup like most things comes in a plastic squirt bottle. I think shortages are an interesting phenomena. I see what all y'all's did with Charmin :--))

Another link to another article on Huy Fong, thieves and updates

https://www.foodandwine.com/srirach...e-stealing-bottles-ebay-amazon-prices-7553232

Just looking at my past Amazon orders. I bought two 28oz bottles of Huy Fong in Dec 2022. $16.50 total. I just opened the second bottle a couple days ago so I should be good for a few months but not afraid to try an alternative if needed. Hopefully things will get back on track because Huy Fong is still the best based on a few others I've tried.

I love ketchup myself. My dad does too. He'll put it on everything contrary to me. I've been having sriracha ketchup for decades. Always mixed the two together. Good stuff!! Back in the day hardly anyone used sriracha until the FoodTV comp shows showcased them in the early 2000's.

Liked at first but lost my taste for sriracha maybe a year after first trying. Too much sugar I think...same reason I don't like ketchup. Still like Huy Fong chili garlic sauce.

The original ketchup was actually a fish sauce and had no tomatoes and very little sugar in it.

The Surprisingly Ancient History of Ketchup

Last edited:
Back