How to cut St Louis Style Spares (Tutorial)

I would love to get spares for $1.99/lb! Here they are $2.97 on sale. I just usually wait for the holidays when they sell St Louis Spares for 50% off. I hope they have some soon as I am down to two racks in the freezer. Really appreciate the tutorials though when I can only get full spares.

G, I think they are cheaper if you go to Restaurant Depot on Fredricksburg. Get them by the case...

Then call me a terrorist as I don't trim my spares at all... :mrgreen:
Those are untrimmed. I did carve off a chefs snack on the left part way through the cook. The only thing I did was remove the membrane befor rubbing them.

Thanks!! Never worked with spares, looks like I need to get some and practice. I love the part about grinding up the extra.

Thanks, will check them out, but will have to reactivate my business license as I let it lapse a couple of years ago.

Depending on what it takes to reactivate the license, might be easier to become a KCBS member. Gives you a free one day pass as many times as needed.

Depending on what it takes to reactivate the license, might be easier to become a KCBS member. Gives you a free one day pass as many times as needed.

THANKS THoey1963. I was bummed when I found out RD only sold to "businesses". Now I have a work around. :clap2:

And another THANKS to Mr. Bob for posting this. Like so many others, I didn't know how and will be bookmarking.

Back