How "Shredder" Saved Mothers Day: A shout out to Smoke Ninja

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Mothers Day 2017 taking the show on the road to a park pavilion to do the cook. When I'm at home I have everything I need but found myself in a windy situation.

I can block the wind at home no problem but I forgot about the wind component traveling. I was cooking the hamburgers and hotdogs on the 007 version 1.0. I had a plenty hot enough fire but the wind was stripping the heat right out from under the burgers. Thankfully I remembered the "Shredder Mod" Thanks Steve! A simple piece of foil blocked the wind just fine to finish a couple batches of burgers. :-D Sorry no finished burger/dog pics but they were amazing nice smoke ring juicy burgers and the beef spiral dogs were stupid good. Cooked everything with Mulberry splits.

Took out the mini WSM aka Jimmy for a rotisserie cook of a rack of pork. Used 1/2 pair of OctoForks for that.

Shedder makes his entrance!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xfDYULVGwc"]Rotisserie Rack of Pork: OctoForks makes your grill/smoker rotisserie better! - YouTube[/ame]

Despite your self-proclaimed inability to effectively "break wind," the grub looks great!
Thanks Marc...Yea as soon as the shredder went on it was all good. Burgers were gorgeous! I love the red smoke ring burgers..you get a ton of it with splits

Fine looking cook Keith, the chops are to die for.
Thanks Marty! Oh man I do love those racks of pork...so juicy and tasty. Seasoned these mainly with SPG and that's all she needed! ...well that and some nice wood smoke. :becky:

Back