Hatch Green Chile Seasoning - Member's Mark

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Bought 6 Bottles via Sam's Online. Took a while but arrived on front porch. Free shipping with the upgrade Membership. Have now used it several times. Certified Hatch symbol which is a big deal in the green chile world. Not overly salty and a nice balance. The green chile flavor is there and a nice tingling of the lips. It's different from other green chile seasonings I'm familiar with, Albukirky, North Of The Border etc so it's going to be in addition too, not in lieu of. Makes a nice AP seasoning. I've not seen it in Sam's Club, only online.

Last edited:
Oh and 6 Bottles? I've already gifted two to family and one or two to go. Unopened use by day is 2026.

Looks like they have it in my nearby store. 1 hour road trip.
I'll be in the area today. Might just come home with some.

I picked up a bottle at my local Sam’s a couple of weeks ago after seeing your original post - used it on a pork shoulder with some course ground pepper

Enjoyed the taste

I picked up a bottle at my local Sam’s a couple of weeks ago after seeing your original post - used it on a pork shoulder with some course ground pepper

Enjoyed the taste

I almost never by Yellow Tag pork. Almost. Tripped into the bodega and eye spied two small netted Duroc pork shoulders sporting YT's in their normal bin amongst regular priced Duroc shoulders.. One was $11 And one $12. They followed me home. Guarantee one will be seasoned with the MM Green Chile Seasoning.

Back