THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Crappy weather today, but phish phry Phryday goes on.
Nothin planned phor tomorrow.
Camping trip Sunday phor a phew days. Weather is looking better.
Baby backs, chicken, stuphed onions, jalapeño stuphed bacon wrapped chicken livers, burgers, steaks and Dutch oven cobbler is on the menu.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Just returned from a camping trip and ate lots of campfire food.
I think tomorrow is the first day of fall... I might shoot for some gumbo or bowl of comfort food.

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren! :-D

Happy Phriday!

The tentative plan is to go phor some spares on the OKJ...2 racks...one the traditional way I make them, and the other a more "Texas" style. We shall see...weekend plans tentatively changing....so hopephully I can convince the wiphe to get some steaks...

Whatever happens, beer and phootball involved! Be saphe Brethren!

Phound a phew 1” NY strip steaks (bone in)

Gonna smoke at 185-200 till 115ish

Then throw on da grillz for a 2min sear per side.

Fire box taters and salad

That’s the game plan

Oh and cold draft beer

It’s phriday people!!

:becky:

Last edited:
Paging Dr Phu and all you smoke sniffing wild animals!!!.......Ordered out tonight...tomorrow first fall eve (even though it’s going to 90 degrees again)I don’t have a clue what to eat, rebs/bama, dogs/SCe, lots of other football on the tube. Maybe I’ll wake up with an idea, truly hope all is good with you dudes and dudette.......Peace be with you...eat well....share what you have.

Another hot one expected in Dallas for the first day of Fall - calling for 97 with 105 heat index

Hope to do a direct heat cook of a skin on picnic shoulder and skin on pork belly

Seldom do I post in this thread, but love reading it. I could not resist, but since we are Brethren that love ribbin'.........HoJo, "shirts optional" means you could still wear one and save that skin :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back