"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Totally nothing.
Just came home aPhter I went to a Surinamese/Chinese takeout...got some good Phood Phor Phour days.

This weekend I supposed to be at Tony Stone BBQ comp but that got cancelled.
A part of my team (and I) decided to hook up in Amsterdam for some drinks and go to a bbq restaurant.

Have Phun all y'alls!:cool:

Prep’n phor this weekends party. Yard work today and some cleaning up. Got the smoker phired up bout to put the brisket on. Noon the pork butt goes on!

Should be a phun day outside!

Y’all have a great PHriday and long weekend

Happy Phriday all! I have a case of baby backs (16 racks) to pick up tomorrow to cook on Sunday. Thinking Ribeye Saturday night. Not sure about Monday yet. Phigure sumthin' out. Have a GREAT holiday weekend (remembering those that gave it all for our freedom) and Happy Smoking!!!!

Riding bike between storms. Another 1.6" in rain gauge overnight. Have a rack of baby back, a pork loin, potential Ribacado on Monday. Bought some new bike shoes and shorts 🩳 👟 🚵🚵. Zero family plans. Wife Is now operating on two temporary crowns, and three recent fillings.
Something soft.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
We're set up at our phavorite local campground.

Plans are stuphed cheeseyburgers tonight, ribeye cap steaks tomorrow and 2 racks oph spares Sunday, all on the Weber kettle.

Have a great, SAPHE weekend all, and remember those who gave all phor our phreedom.

Last edited:
Just finished up some Oklahoma Prime Ribs on my offset

Tomorrow I am going to break in my new Direct Heat Cooker with some dino ribs, venison meat loaf and venison brats - with some smoked scalloped potatoes

Happy Memorial Day weekend

Thanks to the brethren I've got 80 pounds of Cowboy coals en-route to the house tomorrow from WallyWorld.

Ribs are the tradition this weekend so those are a sure thing.. looking for a second item I'll be searching posts here to see what people have been up to lately...

Have a great weekend Phu and you Pharkers...

To all that have friends and family that have passed in service of our country, condolences and hoping for only good memories to look back on for you this weekend.

We're celebrating my BILs birthday on Sunday. So, tomorrow I will be smoking a costco prime brisket and will hold overnight until serving time Sunday.

with the trimmings and some pork belly phat and other scraps in phreezer, I plan to make some meat snack sticks, per the request of the kiddos.

I'll be thanking those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country, and I do my best to instill this in to my children.

Have Phun be saphe and drink beer!

Paging Dr Phu and all you smoke head dudes and dudette!!....First off....God Bless the families of fallen heroes so that we can have a free land....TY.... I can never TY enough.....Got 2 couples coming over sunday night....lots of grazing food....music,pork tenderloin, crawfish bread, jalapeño poppers, St Angel cheese, costco egg rolls, several other small things. Truly hope you bend a knee and give thanks, they deserve it. ......Peace

Right now it's looking like beePh ribs (can't stop, won't stop...), some MOINKs, frijoles charros, and got a bro coming over who's gonna cook who knows what, but really looking forward to it!:whoo: Will be thinking of and thankful for those who gave all in service to our country.
Happy weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

No wrap smoked brisket on the Rectec RT1250! Was around 13 pounds.

Rub was first course black pepper, Killer Hogs AP seasoning, then Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub. No binder. Wrapped tight in plastic wrap and festered in fridge for 24 hours before put on the smoker.

Smoked 19.5 hours total (11 at 180F then 8.5 at 225F) with water pan below. Ran a smoke tube initially. Bear Mountain gourmet blend pellets. Probed like butter at 198F when pulled, wrapped in butchers paper then rested at 150F for 2 hours.

Party of 15 devoured it and the port butt that was along for the ride.

Attachments

• IMG_4462.jpg
    IMG_4462.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4477.jpg
    IMG_4477.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 13
Back