THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy FunDay Sunday People

Kids ate all the chicken and food.

Kinda felt bad…. I never run out of food

Y’all stay coooooollll

Last edited:
The rotisserie pork loin was excellent! The mozzarella cheese oozed out but made for a nice cheesy glaze/coating.

The mozzarella that leaked out I raked to the side of the drip pan and put on my rice for extra goodness.

Attachments

kinda bummed I didn't cook ANYTHING over the 4 day weekend I had. I spent Friday and Saturday building and playing around w/fire management on my OKJ highland, decided I needed tools. Yesterday I decided to split some pecan wood to manageable sizes and play around with my smoker. HOLY CHIT, the first piece I picked out is stuck in my kindling stand...and I mean STUCK. I tried splitting it with the tools as my disposal for a good 2 hours...ended up breaking the shaft of my sledge hammer...and ordering a new one with a log splitter wedge to get that MF out of there.

we don't firewood down here in the valley, so I have limited tools. My mobility doesn't help the situation either.

Anywhoo...stuff comes in today...hopefully will be able to smoke something this weekend!

Watermelon and seed spit’n

Where do I show up for this super awesome event…..

which should be in the Olympics btw :laugh:

Back