THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paging Dr Phu and all you brave smoke breathing sweating in all those private places crazy dudes and dudette!!!!!......Pretty miserable in the south tail of the Delta as I’m sure you are also. First off Miss J....I don’t believe you....you ALWAYS have incredible eats!. Brother Adams that looks absolutely wicked good !!!!!!.....Got a new Pembroke corgi puppy to add to the clan so busy with that. Going out to eat tonight and listen to friends of mine play some wonderful music. Tomorrow I’m thinking some poke ribs on the drum. Stay hydrated.....stay cool.....check on your neighbors and loved ones.....Peace

Totally chicken out last evening live fire cooking. No excuses but it was 110 here…. I couldn’t get out of the pool to cook so ordered pizza :tongue:

Pull’n my big gal panties up today and get’er done

Stay tuned and keep cooooooool people

:yo:

Back