THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ve got a brisket that’s been wet aging in the fridge for a bit, had difficulty finding the time to cook it with our house on the market and dodging showings. I may put it on the Primo with the Flameboss overnight tonight, since that’s about the only time I can guarantee we won’t have a showing request. Otherwise, I have some Hatch chiles I need to roast that I’m planning to make salsa with.

Supposed to be Birthday Ribs, beer can chicken, and Italian sausage phor our oldest 10th bday...but he's sick...and so is his little brother, and now the baby brother might get it too...who is diabetic...at this point just praying to stay away phrom the hospital.

party postponed til next week. Then the week aphter is baby brother bday.

Sorry for the Debbie downer post...Just stay saphe and have a great weekend brethren!

Got nothin.

I was grounded for this weekend.

Seems when I smoke/grille it involves lots of time, beer, tunes, and checking and enjoying it all. So the hypothesis is this impedes some household chores from getting done.

Will be interesting where this heads.

Supposed to be Birthday Ribs, beer can chicken, and Italian sausage phor our oldest 10th bday...but he's sick...and so is his little brother, and now the baby brother might get it too...who is diabetic...at this point just praying to stay away phrom the hospital.

party postponed til next week. Then the week aphter is baby brother bday.

Sorry for the Debbie downer post...Just stay saphe and have a great weekend brethren!

Sounds rough, Adam! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

3 ripe mangos
1 red bell pepper
1 red onion
2 jalapeños
1/2 cup of Cilantro
1/4 lime juice
1/4 to 1/2 oz of tequila depending on taste
Pinch of salt if ya want
We like to let it set overnight and stir a few times

It’s tasty with tortillas chips too

Thank you and sorry...

Adam, praying for the young'un!

Sounds rough, Adam! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Thank you both. Normal colds and stuff USUALLY aren't a problem. Long story short, if he gets too dehydrated, he's gotta get an IV and they only do that at the ER.

I apologize for derailing, brethren! In hopes to turn it around, may plan something for Sunday; my Sons second favorite meal?

Back