Happy Friday Farkers...What's Cookin' This Superbowl Weekend?

SuperBowl Sunday

I'm going to be making some braciole on my BGE
smoke and braising all at once. I'm still working on the
stuffing it will have some linguica in it.. The Flank steaks are
in the marinate as we speak. must shop before the next snow storm :rolleyes::mad:

Probably going to cook something people can eat with their hands...

Super Bowl XLV eats: buffalo brisket, mule deer roast and elk steaks.

Go Steelers!!!!

Super Bowl XLV eats: buffalo brisket, mule deer roast and elk steaks.

Go Steelers!!!!

I'd like to try buffalo brisket - how does it cook up? Is there enough fat to keep it moist during the long cook or do you wrap in a big fat bacon weave? :becky:

I'd like to try buffalo brisket - how does it cook up? Is there enough fat to keep it moist during the long cook or do you wrap in a big fat bacon weave? :becky:

Good luck. Buffalo is way to lean IMO. Let us know how it came out.

Looks like MOINK and Shigen! are on the menu for the big game. Other than that, not sure, although, I know there is a cut up chicken just waiting to bathed in smoke and fire as well.

I've been thinking 'bout this all day.

Decided we're gonna do some hand cut sweet potato fries (sea salt and chipotle shaken on).

Have not decided what's going on the smoker. We'll stop at HyVee on the way to the concert this afternoon and see what's in stock and go from there. I'm starting to think chicone theyes OH!!! or maybe a turkey breast! MMMmmmMMmm!!

Go PACK!!

Sat - appetizers: 2 doz chicken wings and 2 racks of beef ribs for a friend's b-day shindig.
Sun - 2 lbs of country style ribs, rubbed with FWB chili powder & adobo for a batch of Super Bore pork chili.

I have 2 pork butts and a big CAB brisket flat on the UDS right now. Tomorrow, I'll make some regular meatballs.

Mel

Black and Yellow!

GO STEELERS!!!!

2 briskets just went on. One will get sliced and one will become chili. 3 racks of bbs get some lovin' tomorrow before the game.

Love smokin' in the snow!

Back