Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?

Last night was homemade tenderloins. We don’t get them down here much. Pickles and mustard only for me!

We have the grandkids this weekend, so it will be pizza tonight.

I really don’t know what we’re making tomorrow, better figure it out soon though.

Happy weekend!

Nothing tonight because of a family obligation…so tomorrow is going to be 2 whole chickens; either beer can, spatchcocked or quartered using my LSG warmer as a direct heat cooker again.

The argument is Mrs snadamo really wants beer can, and I want halved or spatchcock….so we’re probably having beer can :laugh:

Gonna do an overnight dry brine regardless.

It’s “cold” here…and the wind feels like it’s cutting to the bone, but it’s certainly better than 115, so I’ll take it. The rain has come and gone for now.

Go Niners…tired of the chiefs and the Kelce circus

Paging Dr Phu and all you crazy smoking ember heads..!!...Don’t have SB parties like when I was younger. But just to be old age defiant I bought some Costco Dino bones to smoke, Probably some voodoo stuffed eggs, and maybe some WANGS. Don’t have a dog in this hunt, and of course halftime is a joke, so I’ll be munching. Looks like two wonderful qb’s. Hope it’s a great game and I don’t have to listen about Taylor’s teenage girl songs. Hope all y’all have a great time, great food....Geaux Saints.....enjoy my dudes and dudette!!

Last edited:
Back