Ham-n-Tatoes on the Drum

Round these parts that's called escalloped taters, it don't get much more comfortable than that.
Thanks for the hunger pains babe!!
Ed

I just got a country ham from my FIL this weekend - couple that with the fact I'm buying a bunch of taters for Christmas dinner, and I'll be eating anything and everything in the next coming weeks - I may have to bust this out! I

t looks fantastic Jeanie - a great meal for cold weather (you know, like below 65).

Oh Man !!! You ALWAYS say "Nuthin' Fancy" but Van Gogh couldn't reproduce this even on a good day ...

Mike, thanks! :becky:

Round these parts that's called escalloped taters, it don't get much more comfortable than that.
Thanks for the hunger pains babe!!
Ed
Thank you Ed... I wasn't sure what to call them!

I just got a country ham from my FIL this weekend - couple that with the fact I'm buying a bunch of taters for Christmas dinner, and I'll be eating anything and everything in the next coming weeks - I may have to bust this out! I

t looks fantastic Jeanie - a great meal for cold weather (you know, like below 65).

Thank you Greg, I think I see this dish in your future. :biggrin1: Sounds like you are going to be eatin' great in the next couple of weeks!! Hope you take pics.
65? lol That sounds SO nice!

Thanks so much Jason! Hope you're having a great week! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Whoa, whoa, whoa...corn, peas and potatoes. That's like 3 veggies...what did you do with the real Jeanie?

I smell something fishy...

:grin:

I've been absent on a few forums lately, too busy hunting and balancing work.,
Sorry for the late reply.

I love ham in the drum! I've been using Chris Lilly's spicy apricot glaze for the past few cooks. It's really good!

Nice cook Jeanie! I'll take the leftovers! :biggrin1:

Yes Ma'am Ms. cowgirl. Nothing fancy about that! Lord have mercy! How I love your posts!

Merry Christmas! You keep the lights shining here. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...corn, peas and potatoes. That's like 3 veggies...what did you do with the real Jeanie?

I smell something fishy...

:grin:
lol Thanks Jason! I had potatoes and peas on my plate and reached into the fridge for something and saw the spicy corn relish. I like that stuff! :becky:

I've been absent on a few forums lately, too busy hunting and balancing work.,
Sorry for the late reply.

I love ham in the drum! I've been using Chris Lilly's spicy apricot glaze for the past few cooks. It's really good!

Nice cook Jeanie! I'll take the leftovers! :biggrin1:

Thanks Sam, it's good to see you! I remember reading that you were going on a hunting trip to Texas (I think). Hope you had great luck.
I've not heard of Chris Lilly's apricot glaze but will look into it, sounds tasty! Thanks for the info. Will get these leftovers in the mail to you asap. :grin:

Fantastic comfort food Jeanie!

Jason thanks so much! :thumb:

Yes Ma'am Ms. cowgirl. Nothing fancy about that! Lord have mercy! How I love your posts!

Merry Christmas! You keep the lights shining here. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Toast, you're very kind....thank you!! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Back