Grilled Money Muscle -- A new favorite

This is brilliant!

And since it's cheap pork/sausage making season it's even better. Two butts minus money muscles should be about right for a ten pound batch of sausage, and the fat percentage should be just right.

I owe ya for this!

This is brilliant!

And since it's cheap pork/sausage making season it's even better. Two butts minus money muscles should be about right for a ten pound batch of sausage, and the fat percentage should be just right.

I owe ya for this!

:thumb:

Exactly. Pork butt's on special for 1.19/lb here and I bought some for canning but no way was I going to cut and can the MM.

I can't get this thread outta my head. The pics make you want to make it immediately.

My wife now knows what money muscle is now. I had a great time explaining it...:shock:

I can't get this thread outta my head. The pics make you want to make it immediately.

My wife now knows what money muscle is now. I had a great time explaining it...:shock:

Ted,

Just grill a piece and give it to her. That should take care of everything. :grin:

HAHAHAHA.....sorry but the perv in me almost spit my bloody mary when I read this....”Now THATS COMEDY”!!!!!!!

Back