THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jjdbike

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
JD
Hello all,
As I was prepping dinner yesterday, my neighbor reminded me of incoming weather. He said we were expecting wind driven rain on Sunday. This was bad news as I was planning on a cook for the neighbors. Not wanting to run my KBQ, which is a stick burner w/ an electric controller and two fans, in the wind driven rain, I decided on a last minuet quick pivot and do Sunday's cook tonight.
I set up the smoker w/ Cherry and got to 250,
I prepped:
*Turkey ring bologna w/ sweet mustard & rub,
*German style ring bologna w/ hot mustard & rub,
*Deli style beef bologna w/ sweet & spicy mustard & rub
*Cream cheese w/ sweet rub, to be drizzled w/ honey
*Cream cheese w/ hot rub, to be topped w/ pepper jelly
I allowed them all to cool, wrapped all in parchment, then on ziplocks and into fridge. I'll reheat bologna w/ corresponding sauce, butter and a little beer for burnt ends. I'll reheat cheese w/ toppings and serve w/ pita chips.

Then, to tonights (Friday) dinner. Prepped veggies w/ Pam butter spray, S&P & herbs. Prepped Mac & cheese. Prepped chicken, breasts sweet, thighs w/ garlic & herb & drum hot. Set up Weber w/ Vortex, charcoal and cherry chunks. Cooked to neatly done, then glazed w/ sauce.

See pics below.

For some reason, it wouldn't allow me to post pics. It said "Security Token is Missing".
I took pics w/ my iPhone, uploaded onto my Mac, moved to file on desk top, uploaded on to post.
Denied.
Why?
JD

Eating good I am the last one to answer questions about computers etc Check the Techi stuff section There may be something there Ask Ron_L one o=f the of the Mods
We use to be neighbors when I lived in Phoenixville

Back