Fri night pre-storm cook

jjdbike

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
JD
Hello all,
As I was prepping dinner yesterday, my neighbor reminded me of incoming weather. He said we were expecting wind driven rain on Sunday. This was bad news as I was planning on a cook for the neighbors. Not wanting to run my KBQ, which is a stick burner w/ an electric controller and two fans, in the wind driven rain, I decided on a last minuet quick pivot and do Sunday's cook tonight.
I set up the smoker w/ Cherry and got to 250,
I prepped:
*Turkey ring bologna w/ sweet mustard & rub,
*German style ring bologna w/ hot mustard & rub,
*Deli style beef bologna w/ sweet & spicy mustard & rub
*Cream cheese w/ sweet rub, to be drizzled w/ honey
*Cream cheese w/ hot rub, to be topped w/ pepper jelly
I allowed them all to cool, wrapped all in parchment, then on ziplocks and into fridge. I'll reheat bologna w/ corresponding sauce, butter and a little beer for burnt ends. I'll reheat cheese w/ toppings and serve w/ pita chips.

Then, to tonights (Friday) dinner. Prepped veggies w/ Pam butter spray, S&P & herbs. Prepped Mac & cheese. Prepped chicken, breasts sweet, thighs w/ garlic & herb & drum hot. Set up Weber w/ Vortex, charcoal and cherry chunks. Cooked to neatly done, then glazed w/ sauce.

See pics below.

For some reason, it wouldn't allow me to post pics. It said "Security Token is Missing".
I took pics w/ my iPhone, uploaded onto my Mac, moved to file on desk top, uploaded on to post.
Denied.
Why?
JD

Eating good I am the last one to answer questions about computers etc Check the Techi stuff section There may be something there Ask Ron_L one o=f the of the Mods
We use to be neighbors when I lived in Phoenixville

Back