THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought about putting a motor on it but it travels fast enough that it pushes perfectly. Plus it has enough leverage that I can easily do it by myself. I thought I would have to have someone else crank it but it's easily a one man operation and I've never even stuffed sausage before.

Wait a minute,... I'm not seein' any duct tape!!! Every Redneck contraption I've ever seen had at least one strip of duct tape holding something on!:p
Great job and as others have said, that's a great use of a not so great jack!:thumb:

That's creative thinking. I like it. I was building something similar but with a jack from the tongue of a trailer. But as always time was a factor and I just bought one. I love the home made stuff that people come up with and your idea is cool.

Back