THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool! I make spiral dogs all the time for the kids. I just stick a wooden skewer thru the center of the dog, (the hardest part) then with a knife at an angle, roll the dog away from me on a counter while cutting down to the skewer. pull out the skewer and grill, they are cool and great. I saw a youtube flick once on it but don't remember where or when...?

If you want to try a spiraled dog, to see if the purchase might be worth while, you can simply skewer a dog and spiral cut it continuously with a knife. If you decide you want the convenience of a gadget, well...there are already other products out there for this purpose, but the curl a dog seems to be the only one that is well reviewed. (All the other ones I saw seem to be bad jokes.)

Back