THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

>> First person who gets their order fulfilled, please post!

Yes, please post! I ordered three 6-packs on 28 Feb, now it's on backorder.

Did anyone who ordered *online* receive their stash?

I ordered 3/3, was supposed to arrive 3/10. Got a call from Lowes yesterday that it wouldn't be until Friday now.

Just ordered 240 #'s! Thanks for the heads up.

For those of you that haven't seen the other thread, keep in mind that there is a chance this is only 20lbs total and not 6 bags that are each 20lbs. Obviously we are all hoping they are 20lbs bags. Just be aware it could be a lot less.

Wayne is correct, my order came in, and it was 6 bags @ 3.3 lbs each. NOT 6 bags at 20 lbs. each. I was a bit pissed, but ended up taking my 40 lbs anyhow. I was a bit surprised that they could fit 240 lbs. into a roughly 20" x 14" x 8" box lol.

Wayne is correct, my order came in, and it was 6 bags @ 3.3 lbs each. NOT 6 bags at 20 lbs. each. I was a bit pissed, but ended up taking my 40 lbs anyhow. I was a bit surprised that they could fit 240 lbs. into a roughly 20" x 14" x 8" box lol.

I hate Lowes, always have and always will, especially now! :mad: Went to pick up my 240 lbs. that turned out to be 40 lbs., told them to keep it and refund my money.

Back