Charcoal score!

>> First person who gets their order fulfilled, please post!

Yes, please post! I ordered three 6-packs on 28 Feb, now it's on backorder.

Did anyone who ordered *online* receive their stash?

I ordered 3/3, was supposed to arrive 3/10. Got a call from Lowes yesterday that it wouldn't be until Friday now.

Just ordered 240 #'s! Thanks for the heads up.

For those of you that haven't seen the other thread, keep in mind that there is a chance this is only 20lbs total and not 6 bags that are each 20lbs. Obviously we are all hoping they are 20lbs bags. Just be aware it could be a lot less.

Wayne is correct, my order came in, and it was 6 bags @ 3.3 lbs each. NOT 6 bags at 20 lbs. each. I was a bit pissed, but ended up taking my 40 lbs anyhow. I was a bit surprised that they could fit 240 lbs. into a roughly 20" x 14" x 8" box lol.

I went to my local Lowe's on Saturday and they had the 18 lb bags for 2.25 each. I bought 6 of them.

Wayne is correct, my order came in, and it was 6 bags @ 3.3 lbs each. NOT 6 bags at 20 lbs. each. I was a bit pissed, but ended up taking my 40 lbs anyhow. I was a bit surprised that they could fit 240 lbs. into a roughly 20" x 14" x 8" box lol.

I hate Lowes, always have and always will, especially now! :mad: Went to pick up my 240 lbs. that turned out to be 40 lbs., told them to keep it and refund my money.

Back