THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bout 20! But cabo took a couple of pans and a gallon zip lock to the Rangers station and dropped it off. We kept a tri tip for sandwiches at the campsite last night, and I set alot of leftovers home with my parents. Gonna eat some of Sammy's delicious chicken and mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

It was great meeting and spending the day and weekend with everyone. It was great camping beside Blythewood and his wife. They fed us well both nights:grin: Glad to see the storms didn't was y'all away. Glad everyone made it home safe! I'm in for a fall bash!

Attachments

• 20160430_140831_resized.jpg
    20160430_140831_resized.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20160430_140815_resized.jpg
    20160430_140815_resized.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160430_071305_resized.jpg
    20160430_071305_resized.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20160430_071229_resized.jpg
    20160430_071229_resized.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 124
  • 20160429_165449_resized.jpg
    20160429_165449_resized.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 123
It was great meeting and spending the day and weekend with everyone. It was great camping beside Blythewood and his wife. They fed us well both nights:grin: Glad to see the storms didn't was y'all away. Glad everyone made it home safe! I'm in for a fall bash!

Man was so happy to meet you and your wife! Thanks for the great company this weekend! gotta brag on grilla's home built rf smoker. That thing will run! He ran a fire about the size of a softball! And that was for a hot and fast cook! We are all proud about how our bubba grills and shirleys run, but you dont understand how great his 120 ran. Heck of a job on it bud take care!

Thanks for the pics! I Say if I stick around here for a while (Which I don't plan on leaving) I should find a way to load my new cooker into my truck or borrow a trailer! NC/SC/GA wouldn't be a bad drive from here! Of course if camping is available that's right up my ally!

Thanks for sharing the bash! Looked like a great get together!

......gotta brag on grilla's home built rf smoker. That thing will run! He ran a fire about the size of a softball! And that was for a hot and fast cook

Folks, he ain't exaggerating. The fire grilla was using for his hot and fast cook was the size of a medium heat fire used when grilling on a Weber little Joe! Lol!

Really got me thinking about what's going on my custom smoker of the future. Distant future......but dangit.....it'll happen.:thumb:

If I had any regrets it would be that I only had 6-7 hours to spend with you guys.

Ya'll need to do one of these in GA, I'd drive up for that, me and my WSM 18.5 :shocked:

Hopefully I'll have a new cooker by then :wink:

Might even get TuscaloosaQ aka Paul to show up, just might want to schedule it on a Bama bye week :-D

Ya'll need to do one of these in GA, I'd drive up for that, me and my WSM 18.5 :shocked:

Might even get TuscaloosaQ aka Paul to show up, just might want to schedule it on a Bama bye week :-D

We had a couple of Gators in our midst! DWFisk and his wife came up from the Ocala area.

We had a couple of Gators in our midst! DWFisk and his wife came up from the Ocala area.

Georgia would be cool but maybe we could convince Paul to have a central Alabama bash, I'll sure be there either way :becky:

Everyone is right about Grillas' RF. That fire would have fit in a gallon bucket and he was running 325*. Otherwise, this was a great day. I think everyone had a great time. Putting names with screen names, and screen names with faces, all this was awesome. I sincerely we have enough interest for a fall bash. It's a great way to communicate in person.

Back