THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll add some pictures after I upload some to PB, but it was great meeting everybody and hsnging out. Sammy_Shuford's chicken was as good as it gets; Grilla nailed the brisket; Blythwood's pulled pork was as perfect as you might expect for SC pig; plus the sausage nibblers and tri-tip were a real treat; plus all the sides were awesome. And we all really enjoyed meeting Cabo, as I understsnd it, one on the original Brethren founders and the dude responsible for the cabo tradition at bashes - - - fark we forgot the cabo toast :mad:

Still a great day.

I'll add some pictures after I upload some to PB, but it was great meeting everybody and hsnging out. Sammy_Shuford's chicken was as good as it gets; Grilla nailed the brisket; Blythwood's pulled pork was as perfect as you might expect for SC pig; plus the sausage nibblers and tri-tip were a real treat; plus all the sides were awesome. And we all really enjoyed meeting Cabo, as I understsnd it, one on the original Brethren founders and the dude responsible for the cabo tradition at bashes - - - fark we forgot the cabo toast :mad:

Still a great day.

No we didn't forget the cabo! It arrived back shortly after you guys left. I have alot of pics on my phone,but it's acting up. There's alot on my tablet too that I will post tomorrow when we get back home.

I hope everyone had a great time. We raised 100 bucks for the fleet week cook raffle! Hope all you traveling get home safe and sound. It was great to meet each and every one of you and your better halves!

No we didn't forget the cabo! It arrived back shortly after you guys left. I have alot of pics on my phone,but it's acting up. There's alot on my tablet too that I will post tomorrow when we get back home.

I hope everyone had a great time. We raised 100 bucks for the fleet week cook raffle! Hope all you traveling get home safe and sound. It was great to meet each and every one of you and your better halves!

Glad y'all kept the traditions going :thumb:

Back