Barnesville BBQ & Blues April 27 & 28 whos goin? (With Results)

Jimmy you are the Man!!!! So is Smokin Cracker. I couldn't be happier for you. Had a blast and just because you won I'll let you rub my legs next weekend:wink:

All I got to say is WOW! and :)

Congrats to my very good best friend Big Daddy Q on his first of many GCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This guy loves BBQ
Congrats to all the brothers that walked Rub, Kevin, Joby etc. and Bubba you do have nice legs bro.

Thank you cracker !!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, I love this game, whats better than this? I really want to thank SMOKIN CRACKER for takin me under his wing and showin me his mo-jo
I remember all that we have done, from makin fun of me at okeechobee in 06', enjoyin the friends of team Q at the royal, to sittin in the dug-out hung over and not walkin once in brooksville......wachula-mulberry-lakeland-clermont- to you leavin your reserve trophy and runnin across the park to hug me for this grand...............I've been blessed !

space GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way turk dont you owe me some $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

BIG DADDY Q is da man! I'm very happy for you Jim - you've worked hard for this. Glad I was there to see you get it :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Jimmy, you are quite the stud too! Congrats on another great showing. You're going to have to get a bigger trailer pretty soon to show off all your conquests :cool: If you weren't there, you missed quite a moment. Jimmy was just about to come back from receiving his RGC when they called Jim for GC. These two buds and former football players (6'-3"+ and 275?lbs+) went RUNNING to each other for a big bear hug - I'm surprised the collision didn't kill someone. Pretty cool...

Congrats to Kevin, Bubba, and all the other brothers who got a call!

Now we all just got to work on our singing skills :icon_shy

Big Daddy Q let me get this clear who beat you in Barnesville???

Oh thats right NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

What a great time in had by all in Barnesville Congrats to the new GC Big Daddy Q :-D, RC Smokin Cracker and all that walked.

Jimmy thanks for letting me tag along I had a blast.

If anyone is wondering if its worth the trip to barnesville It is what a PARTY.:twisted:

space girls

oh by the way turk dont you owe me some $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Mr. GC big daddy Q thats the other half of the space girls that owes some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:biggrin: but its good to know I'm in your thoughts.

The Brethren are tearing it up, folks!!! Way to dominate, guys. Big Daddy Q, I'm really happy for you.

Congrats!

Congratulations to everyone who did well in Barnesville this weekend! Remember to save the dates March 21-22, 2008 for the first Smoke on the Water BBQ and Bluegrass festival to be held at Bickley's Lake in Thomaston, Ga, only about 15 min from Barnesville. This event is in the early planning stages but is sure to be a great weekend for all!

Back