THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

onemanlan

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Taylor
Any of you folks messed with this yet? Saw it for the first time at Lowes yesterday. Due to current sales & it being >$1/lbs I didn't pick up a back immediately. B&B's website doesn't have it listed but Lowes website does. I had a real good luck with B&B XL Lump & a lot of folks here like their other lump products.

As a side note I love the blue color they used on the packaging. Its eye catching like the RO red bags.

oYp05EBl.jpg

L0ADM3Il.jpg

Haven’t seen or heard of it yet. But agreed at that price, they can keep it for now.

My Lowes also says not available. I'd be willing to give it a try - it's made from the same wood as Jealous Devil lump.

Alright, well if I circle back there I might pick some up and let you guys know the quality. I figured if it was in my neck of the woods other folks would have access to it as well. Thanks for the info!

I haven't seen this but a few months back I scored some quebracho lump on Amazon and it was very good. South American hardwood. Burned hot and clean and no odor. I'm of the belief that you get what you pay for. I would skip it because I'm stocked up but if my supplies were low I'd give it a shot.

Back