A Hunsaker & Shirley Walk into A BBQ Competition Charity Event.......

Awesome frickin job Jason, seeing those pics with all those bones in the smoker really gives you an idea of how big at 30x70 elevated straight back cabinet model really is.

I'm glad yall sold out!

I agree with PJ you can order a couple of more grates for next year and not have to do the meat shuffle and get all of them in the main! And seeing your extra grate sliders in already makes me want to make sure I get the extras in mine!!!

Again great job brother and it was enjoyable going along for the ride here!

Last edited:
Awesome frickin job Jason, seeing those pics with all those bones in the smoker really gives you an idea of how big at 30x70 elevated straight back cabinet model really is.

I'm glad yall sold out!

I agree with PJ you can order a couple of more grates for next year and not have to do the meat shuffle and get all of them in the main! And seeing your extra grate sliders in already makes me want to make sure I get the extras in mine!!!

Again great job brother and it was enjoyable going along for the ride here!

One of their rib racks would take card of most of that :becky:. I saw it wasn't Paul's most fun thing to build. Being able to get like 40 racks on one would be sweet!!

WOW, that is an amazing job well done. Congratulations to you and your crew!

Thanks. I actually am working on phasing myself out completely. I had another buddy cutting ribs this year so other than the "meat shuffle" I pretty much sat on my butt and didn't do anything :becky:

Looks amazing, and awesome job doing the charity work. My eventual goal is to do that type of stuff as well, so you have given me something to aspire to!

Back