THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks again Jeanie! Bought some more bags just now. My next dry age session will be a whole striploin roast for NY steaks. Didn't even know but they are now offering free shipping for Father's Day. Perfect timing.

Free shipping might have just pushed me over the edge.

I supported the Umai drybag Kickstarter and I'm just waiting on my kit to arrive around Father's Day. I told my wife I wanted to do a bone in ribeye for Cowboy steaks. Thanks for great tutorial. When I showed my wife, like me she now can not wait for me to start the dry aging process.

I supported the Umai drybag Kickstarter and I'm just waiting on my kit to arrive around Father's Day. I told my wife I wanted to do a bone in ribeye for Cowboy steaks. Thanks for great tutorial. When I showed my wife, like me she now can not wait for me to start the dry aging process.

:thumb:
Ever since I started dry aging beef I cant have it any other way. You guys will definitely love it. I also supported their Kickstarter project.

Did you weigh the meat before and then after aging and trimming?
Just curious on what the losses are.
I know therre is a price to pay for the quality, just how much is it?

Remember, much of the "loss" comes from the fat and outer areas you will trim away?
The loss to good edible meat is minimal.

Back