THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well now I don't feel guilty for taking a sip of the beer that I dumped into the drip pan at 5 am this morning.
That feeling of guilt has been replaced with a bad case of envy.

wow I found a 22lb at Costco a week ago and thought I scored. First time I found a local briskit that had a decent thickness to the flat. Yours puts mine to shame, oh the shame. I'll have to revisit RD again as I didn't have much luck last time I looked there.

Attachments

Agree, classic thread Jason. Going to be so sad when the Series Finale comes out. We'll talk about it for a day or two and then it will be gone forever. Unless, it goes into syndication (leftovers)...

:mrgreen:

Agree, classic thread Jason. Going to be so sad when the Series Finale comes out. We'll talk about it for a day or two and then it will be gone forever. Unless, it goes into syndication (leftovers)...

:mrgreen:

I wonder if I should start a new thread for the cook or just post it all here. Any thoughts??

Back