THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tumblr_m9e85mctOn1r2zxn0.gifc200_zpsmy0muecz.gif

Well crap. Screens and Super Peel ordered :)

I had a super peel years ago. I hated it. No matter what I did or the hydration of the pizza my pizza would stick to the the fabric and it was a mess.

I don't know maybe I had defective fabric. I used my buddy's and his worked.
I would love for it to work like it supposed to but now I'm a little apprehensive on ordering another one.

I had a super peel years ago. I hated it. No matter what I did or the hydration of the pizza my pizza would stick to the the fabric and it was a mess.

I don't know maybe I had defective fabric. I used my buddy's and his worked.
I would love for it to work like it supposed to but now I'm a little apprehensive on ordering another one.

Maybe the earlier models were using a different fabric? I actually make the pie on the peel, and make sure the fabric has a light dusting of flour on it. I've not had a problem getting the pies off the peel at all...

If your friend's Super Peel worked fine, then maybe it was probably a fabric issue?

I don't think it would hurt to write them directly and see what they say.

Maybe the earlier models were using a different fabric? I actually make the pie on the peel, and make sure the fabric has a light dusting of flour on it. I've not had a problem getting the pies off the peel at all...

If your friend's Super Peel worked fine, then maybe it was probably a fabric issue?

I don't think it would hurt to write them directly and see what they say.

Even my fabric was a different size. I could only fir a 12 inch pie on it. It was the regular size which I think you were supposed to fir a 14 inch pie on.
It's been a few years now. No longer have it.
I may try again. I would love to keep the shape and the topping from moving, like you mentioned.

Back