Barbecued Pulled Pork, Chile Rellenos & Refried Beans Breakfast Burrito (w/ Photos)

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
xkxg1h.jpg

I chose Anaheim chiles because I wanted them smaller for these breakfast burritos. I think it is a good substitute to pablano for this purpose. I absolutely love this Ranchero Queso Fresco in the chiles rellenos:

f421aq.jpg

Stuffing the chiles:
bdjgy8.jpg

Making the batter:
14n084w.jpg

Coated the chiles rellenos with homemade salsa (8 roma tomatoes, 4 tomatillos, 1 medium onion, 6 cloves garlic, 4 chiles arboles, and 4 gutted fire roasted jalapenos) :

2lw40nn.jpg

My fried barbecued pulled pork leftovers with large curd scrambled eggs & mozzarella.
33c6jq0.jpg

Making the burrito, I started with the pulled pork, egg & cheese:
2ij2p9w.jpg

Then the frijoles refritos:

2vrwwte.jpg

Then the chiles rellenos with trimmed ends:

24pf343.jpg

Here is the final product again:

xkxg1h.jpg

Thanks for taking a look :)

Last edited:
That makes my bacon, egg, and cheese taco look so plain...

That is awesome!. I like the way that you batter and fry your peppers. I am going to have to try that.

The title filed me 1/2 up the pictures have caused me to want a nap you have mad skills you evil vixen:wink:

That new Taco Bell thingy ain't got nothin' on yours!

Nice!

That new Taco Bell thingy ain't got nothin' on yours!

Nice!

What does Taco Bell offer? I only know a few things on their menu: steak quesadillo, dorritos box & tacos. Burrito supreme.. that's about all I know.. oh nachos grande and chalupa.

Very nice breakfast right there. Great photo plated too! Don't eat the green stuff on top though, I think they are vegetation of some sort! :shock:

What does Taco Bell offer? I only know a few things on their menu: steak quesadillo, dorritos box & tacos. Burrito supreme.. that's about all I know.. oh nachos grande and chalupa.

They have a new breakfast menu, now.:crazy: Don't ask me why.?
Seen some commercials on the TV.

Back