Pulled Pork Chile Rellenos... Skillet Style

Dang Cowgirl! Awesome dish. I love chile rellenos. I need to try that because I don't mind short cuts if the taste and quality are there.

Jeanie these look great. I never have made the the "real" ones but yours I'm going to try. You should jump in on the TD's.

Thank you SYBQ! :-D

Damnit, this is infuriating!

Will you please open a restaurant so I can stop trying to lick my laptop screen? ; )

lol Thanks! That would cut into my fishing/camping time. :becky:

I saw your posts on traditional method and you made it look so easy....so I tried it...damn not so easy. I realized you are just a good cook.

Now these...I think even I can do.

Thanks for the Idea!!

Thank you scp! This method is a lot quicker ...and easy too. Hope it turns out well for you!

That looks soooo good! I almost shed a tear
lol Thank you!!

Dang Cowgirl! Awesome dish. I love chile rellenos. I need to try that because I don't mind short cuts if the taste and quality are there.
Thanks Wesman! The flavor was still there, they just aren't very "pretty". :-D

Don't kid yourself! Trust me. And, the Noob TD is for folks who have never entered (or entered less than 5). Just do it!

Cowgirl, They're praying you don't enter. you'd mop the floor with em.

That meal looks perfect by the way.

If you ever need help building a deck or anything else for that matter please let me know. You pay well!

There is no reason for feeling guilty with a meal like that. Agree with Ron. You should enter the TD. You would definitely raise the level of competition

Awesome job Jeanie! Great idea. I'm going to add this one to my BBQ Bucket List. I always make more PP than we can eat so this will be one of my new left overs go to. Thank you for the thread!

Back