Weber Score! Check Your Walmart

bigpernz

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
OTG on clearance for $35! Already had one but I bought the 2 they had left. Just couldn't leave em there for that price.
4d675ab9d8815ad892fad13d418377fd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Tapatalk

guessing that tag was missing a 1 in front of the 3

Yeah you got lucky. But they are also closing out the Weber Original Kettle Charcoal 22in. for $25. Just got home from buying 2 to add to my others at home. I now have 4 lol. Gonna give one to my buddy who I tried to get and buy one but he opted for a cheap kingsford alien looking grill. When people ask my advice on what grill/smoker to buy I always say for $100 go buy a kettle and learn fire management. They are so versatile; add a vortex and they are tough to beat.

I'm gonna add the OTG ash catcher for $25 to one and make a table. I was in line to buy some parts for my 2 older ones so for $25 its a no brainer.

Brickseek: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=876289

Brickseek OTG: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=42432677

Last edited:
Picked up two for $76.02, $38.01 ($35 plus tax) each for 22 OTG at 4617 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ. Dropped one at my mother inlaws and hid one in the garage. Thank you!

Last edited:
You guys stateside get all the good deals.

Makes me a little mad to be honest, but awesome score man!

I'm not familiar with brick seek and need some clarification. I checked your links and see the first model displayed as $25* for my specific Walmart. When I click view on Walmart.com it's full price at $99. Why the discrepancy and which price is accurate?

Yeah you got lucky. But they are also closing out the Weber Original Kettle Charcoal 22in. for $25. Just got home from buying 2 to add to my others at home. I now have 4 lol. Gonna give one to my buddy who I tried to get and buy one but he opted for a cheap kingsford alien looking grill. When people ask my advice on what grill/smoker to buy I always say for $100 go buy a kettle and learn fire management. They are so versatile; add a vortex and they are tough to beat.

I'm gonna add the OTG ash catcher for $25 to one and make a table. I was in line to buy some parts for my 2 older ones so for $25 its a no brainer.

Brickseek: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=876289

Brickseek OTG: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=42432677

Walmart.com lists national pricing not store specific. Brickseeker is specific to each store. I looked at both and rolled the dice and went to a listed store and got a deal.

Just got home from the walmarts... No deals here yet

Nothing here. I asked the guy to check in the back as there were no tags or anything for it. Didn't seem to wanna go back to help so I just left. LOL

I'm not familiar with brick seek and need some clarification. I checked your links and see the first model displayed as $25* for my specific Walmart. When I click view on Walmart.com it's full price at $99. Why the discrepancy and which price is accurate?

Per brickseek my store showed that there was 9 in stock. I found 6 of them already assembled in their gardens section with a $98 sign right in front of them. I asked the gal to scan the bar code and it rang up for $25. Soo even the employees are not fully aware of what has been marked down as its done through their system.

There are several threads on this over at slickdeals; along with dedicated smoker, grill, electronics etc. threads with people listing their deals. good stuff.

Got the last 2 here. Heading to another Wal-Mart. No golds unfortunately
hB4QJX9l.jpg

lJjxsHVl.jpg

Per brickseek my store showed that there was 9 in stock. I found 6 of them already assembled in their gardens section with a $98 sign right in front of them. I asked the gal to scan the bar code and it rang up for $25. Soo even the employees are not fully aware of what has been marked down as its done through their system.

There are several threads on this over at slickdeals; along with dedicated smoker, grill, electronics etc. threads with people listing their deals. good stuff.

Very interesting. I went to a local walmart yesterday where brickseek said there were 4....I saw 2 out front put together marked $109....went to the garden area and didn't see anymore. I did see a 36 inch blackstone that I asked them to price check and it came up $199....not sure why I didn't think of them to scan the kettles. Thanks, might go back today and do that...even though I already have a copper kettle!

Very interesting. I went to a local walmart yesterday where brickseek said there were 4....I saw 2 out front put together marked $109....went to the garden area and didn't see anymore. I did see a 36 inch blackstone that I asked them to price check and it came up $199....not sure why I didn't think of them to scan the kettles. Thanks, might go back today and do that...even though I already have a copper kettle!

I had that experience buying the Bandera at Wal-Mart... they were marked at a different price on the floor than what Brickseek said. But it rang up at the much lower Brickseek price. Actually probably to our advantage, when they are marked wrong people don't buy them because they don't reazlie how ridiculous the price is.

I can't get the super cheap Weber around me, but it looks like I can grab a Premium for $74. I'll probably do that after work, my old one is on its last legs.

Are you guys going to resell all these Webers, or just keep them? I already have a 22" kettle, but see a bunch of the $25 ones at Walmarts around me.

My wife doesn't understand why "we" have a Silver and a Performer. How will I justify this to her? :becky:

Back