Pork Butt n Tatoe, Chile Waffles

Thanks for the link to your chili sauce! I have 3 bushels frozen and will try this. What seasonings did you use with your chicken stock for the sauce? Looks great!

Thanks for the link to your chili sauce! I have 3 bushels frozen and will try this. What seasonings did you use with your chicken stock for the sauce? Looks great!

You're sure welcome Clay! I kept it simple.
For canning, I used 8 cups of chopped chiles, one chopped onion, 6 cloves of garlic (chopped),
oregano and salt to taste. 2 cups of chicken stock..and let it simmer awhile.
I thickened it with something called thermo gel, it's used in canning. When not canning you can use cornstarch or flour to thicken.

Hope you have great luck with it!

What a great post!

I have been away for about six weeks as life gets busy, your post quickly reminds me of what great stuff I have been missing...thanks for sharing!

What a great post!

I have been away for about six weeks as life gets busy, your post quickly reminds me of what great stuff I have been missing...thanks for sharing!

Thanks Mike, and welcome back. Wondered where you've been!

Another awesome way to use Q! I really gotta make a list of all the things you've made that I might be able to make haha. The potato waffle is just awesome.

You're sure welcome Clay! I kept it simple.
For canning, I used 8 cups of chopped chiles, one chopped onion, 6 cloves of garlic (chopped),
oregano and salt to taste. 2 cups of chicken stock..and let it simmer awhile.
I thickened it with something called thermo gel, it's used in canning. When not canning you can use cornstarch or flour to thicken.

Hope you have great luck with it!

You're the best! Thanks Jeanie! Can't wait to try it....

How did I miss this neighbor?

Love the concept and waffle iron idea!

Looks like the breakfast of champions (sorry Wheaties) :hungry:

Fantabulous cook CG!!!!! You just gave me an idea with pulled pork and Mac n Cheese:wink::mrgreen:

Thanks so much everybody!! Waffle irons are fun...... so many possibilities. :grin:

Glenn, I love the sound of your mac and cheese idea. Keep me posted on how it goes please!

Sister, it's the fine cooks like this that make you my forum favorite. Awesome as always:thumb:

My lord to think I almost missed this..... Jen that is crazy looking good..your imagination.. Innovation....and skills just blow my mind... You have a gift from above .... It can't be learned or taught you are a natural..... You never ever cease to amaze me...SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

Back