Finally finished my redneck sausage stuffer-works awesome

Looks like you have a screwdriver to turn it... Put a drill on it and that thing will fly...

Actually, put a wiper motor on it with a foot switch and then you will have both hands free for helping your sausage feed.

I thought about putting a motor on it but it travels fast enough that it pushes perfectly. Plus it has enough leverage that I can easily do it by myself. I thought I would have to have someone else crank it but it's easily a one man operation and I've never even stuffed sausage before.

Great Idea!! I just might have to plagiarize that idea of using an useless scissor jack.:p

Consider your idea stolen! Thanks for sharing.:-D

Wait a minute,... I'm not seein' any duct tape!!! Every Redneck contraption I've ever seen had at least one strip of duct tape holding something on!:p
Great job and as others have said, that's a great use of a not so great jack!:thumb:

That's creative thinking. I like it. I was building something similar but with a jack from the tongue of a trailer. But as always time was a factor and I just bought one. I love the home made stuff that people come up with and your idea is cool.

Back