Sushi! (pr0n)

Well, if you wanted you could make some sushi with it so you feel confident.
I agree , that there is no pleasure eating something if it is going to cause you anxiety.
No fun in that.
I look at it as my own problem. My family loves sushi.

Do you eat other sushi where that fish texture isn't an issue?
Stuff like sea urchin roe?
GAH! Roe is an even bigger issue...and no, I don't eat tapioca either.

I eat Ebi nigiri, and tamago kake, and California roll

You saw "Sushi" in the title and expected Q???
Brother, I don't think anyone can help you with that!:tsk:
:becky:
:crazy:

No, brother, I went to a forum called BBQ BRETHREN and expected Q. How silly of me, apparently.
And yes, there have been SUSHI posts where people have rolled up leftover Q as "sushi". There are thousands of types of cooking forums out there, this one's a BBQ forum.

No, brother, I went to a forum called BBQ BRETHREN and expected Q. How silly of me, apparently.
And yes, there have been SUSHI posts where people have rolled up leftover Q as "sushi". There are thousands of types of cooking forums out there, this one's a BBQ forum.

Taking it upon yourself to moderate is a bit rich.
People here post sushi, curry, breakfast fry ups and all sorts of fantastic non bbq eats. It's an aspect of this forum that most enjoy.

Might be a good idea to pull your head in and resist peeing in threads you don't like and look at ones you do like and comment in those, brother.
Let's leave the sarcastic moderation out of it, the mods here have their hands full already.

Oh, and MerryChristmas.

Im sure the SushiSisterhood forum doesn't get nearly the amount of traffic as this place.

Im sure the SushiSisterhood forum doesn't get nearly the amount of traffic as this place.

If just one more person upsets me, that is going to be my new home!
Guerr can loan me some clothes for the trip...:wink:

You'd fit right in there. You already have your panties in a bunch:biggrin1:

Edit: im not even sure if thats an international saying?

Last edited:

The amount of skill that went into Buccs making sushi far exceeds that of making ribs or a pork butt. If you don't want to read about sushi, don't read it. I love 'q but I also appreciate the other, non q cooking posts on here. We are lucky to have a community of COOKS in here. There is plenty to be learned from non q cook threads.

The amount of skill that went into Buccs making sushi far exceeds that of making ribs or a pork butt. If you don't want to read about sushi, don't read it. I love 'q but I also appreciate the other, non q cooking posts on here. We are lucky to have a community of COOKS in here. There is plenty to be learned from non q cook threads.

Thanks Chris!
:thumb:

A quick check, and that domain is available for purchase, no comment as to whether it is a good idea or not

I can tell you that in the 18 months I've been here my skills have improved across the board, not just BBQ. That can be attributed 100% to threads like these.

Nice sushi bucs:thumb:

Last edited:
I can tell that in the 18 months I've been here my skills have improved across the board, not just BBQ. That can be attributed 100% to threads like these.

Nice sushi bucs:thumb:

Thanks bro! :hail:

Does me a lot of good to get this supportive feedback, brother! :love:

Back