Sushi anyone?

Looks great! You can smoke some chicken and cut into thin strips and dunk into buffalo sauce along with blue cheese crumbles, celery, and carrots. Makes a fun wing/sushi appetizer

Looks delicious, Dean!
I'm not a fan of nori so I use soy wraps. They work great for me.
Also... I keep my hands wet when spreading the rice. It helps. :grin:

Did you post an affiliate link? Your link shows it as $40 but when I go to my amazon it is $28.95.

Did you post an affiliate link? Your link shows it as $40 but when I go to my amazon it is $28.95.

No. I just googled the device and the first link I found I posted. I did watch a few videos of different ones and one lady tried a white version of the sushi maker and said it was not as good as others she used. Said it felt flimsy.

$7 silicone ice cube tray on amazon.
20230303-222721.jpg

20230303-222744.jpg

I bought this SB wasabi in a tube, omg is this stuff hot compared to wasabi you get at buffet's or grocery store sushi.

20230303-225950.jpg

I bought this SB wasabi in a tube, omg is this stuff hot compared to wasabi you get at buffet's or grocery store sushi.

20230303-225950.jpg

SB wasabi is pretty good but not that hot. Make it with powder and the more you stir it, the hotter it gets. Same with Coleman mustard- Love both of those! Also, a fan of Tako

Miss fresh seafood access when living on the coast.

SB wasabi is pretty good but not that hot. Make it with powder and the more you stir it, the hotter it gets. Same with Coleman mustard- Love both of those! Also, a fan of Tako

Miss fresh seafood access when living on the coast.

I was debating on prepared in a tube or powder when i ordered the ice cube tray and SB wasabi. As far as Hot, SB is plenty HOT. Cleared my sinuses right up!
I will say, while not as hot, whatever brand Wegman's gives you with their sushi platters has a lot more flavor. It comes in little packets and just says real wasabi on the packets.

Back