favorite steak seasoning

Cbjurlin

Found some matches.
I have been a die hard fast eddies steak seasoning guy, but of late it appears you cant get anymore. What does everyone else like to use?

Mc Cormic Montreal Steak for me. Nothing else quite does it.

If I'm out of that, then kosher sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and lots of good quality granulated garlic.

Stuck on Montreal steak seasoning with a touch of coarse black pepper added. But I am interested in the other ideas. More reasons to eat steak:-D

I usually stick to salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, but I also use Montreal Steak Seasoning, Tatonka Dust, Dizzy Pig Raisin' The Steaks and Big Poppas Double Secret Steak Rub depending on my mood :-D

In no particular order, just depending on my mood... SM Peppered Cow, BPS Double Secret steak rub, Oakridge Santa Maria, Tatonka Dust & salt-pepper-garlic.

Usually just kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, but I do occasionally use Cavenders all purpose Greek seasoning. Love my msg!

Depending on my mood and in no particular order.

Oakridge Santa Maria

Salt and pepper

Tatonka Dust

Weber steak and chop seasoning

Simply marvelous Pecan mixed with Oakridge Santa Maria(also killer on burgers)

Dizzy Pigs raising the steaks

Oakridge black ops

Lotta Bull bbq season all

Salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme (if it's a roast)

...........I have many moods.:heh::heh:

I usually mix the Montreal with some olive oil and a little soy sauce and marinade the steaks for about a hour. Is there a better way to use the Montreal?

Southern Flavor original char-broil seasoning or Oak Ridge Santa Maria are the ones I use the most,

I don't like to hide the flaor of a great steak, so I used to use just coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper or Montreal Steak Seasoning until I tried OakRidge Santa Maria.... One taste is all it took to make me a fan... It compliments the flavor of the beef without covering it or overpowering it.

I use OakRidge on Steaks, Prime Rib, Burgers, and even as an additional layer of flavor by applying to pork, chicken, or brisket halfway through the cook..

My second favorite is Ted and Barney's....

Back