"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Big weekend for me! Will be doing my biggest cook ever/ biggest party at my house ever. Looking at 12 racks of baby backs, 12lbs boneless thighs and 2 butts. Hope missy (640) slept good because come tonight she will be running 18+ hours

Tonight porkbelly and beePh rendang...

Had to look up the beePh rendang... Looks really interesting and tasty.

Momma just asked for a rack of spares for Saturday. I need to throw a Phatty in the smoker, too.

I'd planned to whip up a batch of wings on Sunday night... may need to fire up a few more and take some into work on Monday for the fellas.

We'll see how wild and crazy we get.

Have a grand weekend, Pholks!
Kind regards from the Pacific.

I have no Pharking idea! :shocked: Gotta go see what looks good.

I know I'll at least be cooking up chix breasts for lunches next week since I'm eating light and being good until my international Brethren and Sistren get here and we pig the Phark out Phor a Phew weeks. :hungry:

Grilling some Slap Ya Mama Pork Ribeyes this afternoon. Probably not much on Saturday, but I'll be prepping the smoker to get ready to smoke two briskets early Sunday morning, one for a memorial, and the other for friends and family. There is also a Beef Short Rib TD going on right now. I found a pretty ugly plate last week. We'll see how it turns out...

Putting some In-N-Out Burger copycats on the kettle tonight using venison with some beef fat ground in. I'm not a fan of the plane-jane hamburger buns though, so I'll be using toasted onion rolls as usual.

I'll be doing chicken and beef for a taco party tomorrow night. After that, I'll continue to prep for a small catering gig next weekend. The catering gig is mostly women so I'll be doing pulled pork and smoked turkey...both over pecan.

-Cyber

What's smokin'?

885d0bbe2f65de254d2e5444eff0c0d2.325x448x1.jpg

Be doing some salmon.

I'm doin' a 2lb peppercorn crusted tri-tip from the George Foreman Butcher Shop this afternoon.
Cooking it indirectly on the SS Performer.
But 1st I gotta go pick up a 30 pack of Natty Light for the weekend!

Back