THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a packer brisket & six racks of pork spares on now with chicken and andouille sausages going on later for a bunch of visiting family. Have a dandy weekend everyone!

Hope to cook a slab of salmon sometime this weekend. Not definite on the method yet. I'm trying to keep the leftovers in mind.
Other than that, I'm hanging out in the pool. It's hot here!

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

What's smokin'?

885d0bbe2f65de254d2e5444eff0c0d2.325x448x1.jpg

Be doing some salmon.

Is that a new App?

Big roasting chicken will get spatchcocked. I also have a chuckie and a country pork roast (looks like a hunk of pork shoulder). Everybody going into the smoker. Chicken for tomorrow night's dinner and the chuckie will be a pot roast and the pork pulled later in the week.

Went to the new Kroger and scored 2 1lb prime ribeyes! Got some alien looking things too, guess I need to keep a better eye on the wife:tsk:

Attachments

• 20160722_214750.jpg
    20160722_214750.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20160722_214800.jpg
    20160722_214800.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 24
Just got in from building a new round pen for the horses and I'm whipped! Jeanie's lucky I don't live closer or I'd be sneaking in for a dip in the pool... :becky: !

Saturday is pizza night so I'm getting the dough ready for later and enjoying some ice water. Tomorrow I have the two oldest Grandsons over and I think baby back ribs with fresh sweet corn is on the menu.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!

Just got in from building a new round pen for the horses and I'm whipped! Jeanie's lucky I don't live closer or I'd be sneaking in for a dip in the pool... :becky: !

Saturday is pizza night so I'm getting the dough ready for later and enjoying some ice water. Tomorrow I have the two oldest Grandsons over and I think baby back ribs with fresh sweet corn is on the menu.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!

Too hot to be building pens Norm! If you lived closer, you'd be welcome to dive into the pool. :thumb: :grin:
I had to turn the heater down on it, thought the water was going to boil. lol

almost forgot... bring pizza please. :grin:

Skewered yellow squash, zucchini and sweet onions and T-Bones last night on the Primo. Pork shoulder today for tomorrow's lunch on the Yoder and hot wings on the stick burner tonight.

Last edited:
Back