THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably just a couple pounds. Thinking of making some shrimp for the bash. I probably should find out if I can get time off from work pretty soon. Or should I just surprise them?

Probably just a couple pounds. Thinking of making some shrimp for the bash. I probably should find out if I can get time off from work pretty soon. Or should I just surprise them?

The Bash on The Bayou would not be the same without Malort, Bubba, oh and you. :caked:

www.farmersseafood.com for the best shrimp in the country.

Use this location, it's closer:

8219 Jewella Ave
Shreveport, LA 71108
318-687-2334

Last edited:
OK yet another change of plans. Luzziann has been talking with her Brother. I'm still talking with him about his rib cooks but he get's mad when I say too much. He is more of a Cajun/Gourmet guy but he is a hell of a cook. Ann got his recipe for baked beans. My plan is to add some smoke. So instead of red beans and rice going to do a mess of these for the Bash. Man these are great!

Thought I would share the recipe for anyone that wants to give them a try. Instead of oven, just smoke them.

N92Iqbh.jpg

I'm sure gonna miss the pie from Frognot!
Maybe next bash Charles?

I would love to try Frognot's pie! LuzziAnn maybe able to take your mind off of it for a day if she makes her Grandmother's 100+ year old Chocolate pie recipe. I'll check.

o5dXfD7.jpg

I asked, and said 2 pies! Hope we don't have more sweets than BBQ! :becky: We won't. :thumb:

Back