THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a Special Appearance:

oBd6jEP.jpg

While I won't be able to make it, Mike has posted something that has spiked my curiosity. The above company LeBlanc's used to make a crawfish boudin that was out of site good. I know the plant had burned down a couple of years ago and I did not know if they were going to come back. If they still make the crasfish boudin, you should try it once.

Robert

While I won't be able to make it, Mike has posted something that has spiked my curiosity. The above company LeBlanc's used to make a crawfish boudin that was out of site good. I know the plant had burned down a couple of years ago and I did not know if they were going to come back. If they still make the crasfish boudin, you should try it once.

Robert

They still make it Robert. It will be there too. :thumb:

I am in the extreme upper Midwest and am in no position to attend this bash. That being said, I am following this thread because of the enthusiasm for all involved. Our country has been through a hell of a year by all accounts. I am inspired when people of all stripes and creeds are coming together for an enjoyable gathering. I hope everyone has a great time!

I am in the extreme upper Midwest and am in no position to attend this bash. That being said, I am following this thread because of the enthusiasm for all involved. Our country has been through a hell of a year by all accounts. I am inspired when people of all stripes and creeds are coming together for an enjoyable gathering. I hope everyone has a great time!

You get it GB. Check out post #70 of this thread. The Bashes really helps us though life to know that there are other folks trying to do the right thing too rather what others would try to have us do. :thumb:

There may be a few Bashs closer to you coming up as well. We may have the Chicago Bash again this year an John (SirPorkalot) has said he's planning to have another Bash in NE Ohio this fall. Whatever Bash you can attend, they are all a bunch of fun. Good times, good friends and always WAY too much food.

A Brethren Bash is like no other.
Simply put, a gathering of family and friends to enjoy good food and great fellowship. :mrgreen:

Wow!!
We have just 13 days till the Bash on the Bayou!
Now would be a good time to let Mike know if you are going.

So sign up!!
Dust off those camp chairs.
Clean up your cooler.
Start gathering up your beverages.
Work on your game plan on what to bring and or cook.
Dig out that special tee shirt, hat or secret socks!
:mrgreen:

Would love to be there Mike I have wanted to attend a Bash but that is too close to my moving date

That would be Epic if you and your Lovely Bride could make it. I sure understand what all comes with selling a house and settling into a new abode. Just know that Y'all have an open invitation if you ever hit Shreveport. I can promise a good time. :thumb:

Back